Actress Sada in Puli Vesham, Puli Vesham movie news



Charming beauty Sada is all set to come back in Kollywood with Puli Vesham, directed by P. Vasu and starring RK and Karthik. “I didn’t want to sign a film here just for the sake of it. Also, I had to finish three projects in Bollywood. I was waiting for the right script and Puli Vesham came at the right time,” the actress said to a leading English daily.

“I play a role that has shades of grey. There’s an element of mystery in the film. And as clichéd as it might sound, I haven’t done a role like this till now,” she added.

Speaking about the director, Sada said, “P. Vasu sir had offered me roles in his earlier films, the last being Aptharakshaka. But somehow, I couldn’t make use of those opportunities. This time, he called me to narrate the story and insisted that I sign on the dotted line. Vasu sir is a brilliant director, narrator and actor and when he writes the characters for his female leads, it’s always interesting. As he had full faith in me, I thought, why not."

Sada recently made her Bollywood debut with Click starring Shreyas Talpade and Sneha Ullal, directed by Sangeeth Sivan. Her next release will be Khalbali. She is also busy with a Kannada project with Shivrajkumar.

Tags: actress sada, sada new movies, sada new tamil film, sada upcoming projects, sada new contracts, sada latest photos, sada new movie launch photos, sada new movie news, sada puli vesham movie stills, puli vesham film launch, puli vesham event photos, puli vesham stills, puli vesham images, puli vesham photos, puli vesham gallery, puli vesham hero photos, puli vesham wallpapers

Blog Archive