It's better to quit films than TV: M G Sreekumar

“It is better to consider quitting playback singing, if the film Chamber insists on the new demand to keep away from TV shows” says famous playback singer M G Sreekumar. He was responding to the chamber decision to refrain from reality and stage shows hosted by private groups.

'In the recent years, I am getting lesser offers. Last year I have just sung for four films which could just fetch twenty five thousand as fee. And so, it's impossible for me to live with this money. Or else, I should be given a chance to sing in all the films that are released in a year, laments Sreekumar. ”I'm a singer, and I would live by singing anywhere including television channels and other programmes”, Sreekumar added.

Tags: kerala film chamber vs singers, kerala film chamber, playback singers television channels, m g sreekumar reply, m g sreekumar issues, m g sreekumar latest news, playback singer m g sreekumar, m g sreekumar photos, m g sreekumar comments, m g sreekumar tv shows, m g sreekumar idea star singer season 4




Blog Archive